Vancouver Museum of Anthropology UBC

Vancouver Museum of Anthropology UBC
Another mask...

Saturday 13 November 2010

How to leave a comment...

Some friends have said this has been a problem knowing how to leave a comment so try this...


Creating a comment is very straightforward and I would suggest people use “Google Account”.

If you have a googlemail (also known as gmail) email address then this will also be your Google Account name + password. Otherwise you will need to set up a new Google Account.
To sign in or create an account, click on “Sign In” at the top right corner of the blog.

This will open a new page which can be used to create a new account (by clicking “Get Started”) or signing in with an existing account.

When you have signed in, you can leave a comment on the blog by selecting “Google Account” from the drop down list.

6 comments:

  1. Hello. I am the cofounder of InterPlay, an improv practice being used in mental health and peacemaking activities. Exciting to see these developments. Hope I can stay in touch.

    My Mom has Alzheimer's. She was a competative roller skating dancer. We''ve had some amazing times dancing. Her partner is a remarkable coach and caregiver. What a journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very helpful for my washington bus tours in vacations. I must want to visit Niagara Falls during my USA trip. This is a famous vacation paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Ashwin, this post is very helpful for all travelers who want to visit USA. I have been visited Niagara Falls two months ago during my grand-canyon-tours with my younger brother. You must go there this is a nice and attractive place to see. This a beautiful wonder of God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richard you posted an Awesome blog. I didn't visit yet before such a blog on Dance. Thanks a lot for that.

    Visit Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grand Canyon is a popular destination for tourism. I have visited this place before my boston to washington dc tours. This is a steep-sided canyon where I usually go for photography. Being an arts student I get attraction in this place. The Grand Canyon is 277 miles long and up to 18 miles wide gives outstanding view to its visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very helpful for my niagara fallsin vacations. I feel inspiration to see it in pictures. I like Niagara falls and want to go there for visit in real. Now I will be enjoy to see it

    ReplyDelete